Holiday home in Mals: the Calva in Laatsch.
A wide range of services, a variety of free time activities, comfortable furniture, local infrastructure and cool discounts for children make our holiday homes in Mals so irresistible:
- Free WLAN
- Bed clothes
- Standard kitchen equipment
- Soaps in the bathroom
- Parking space
- Garage for bikes and motorcycles
- Free snowshoe rental (4 pairs)
- We are at your disposal with a free baby crib including bed linen. We can also offer a Tripp-Trapp high chair and a baby tub on your request
- Washing station and small tool kits for bikes
- Tips and maps for full-day and half-day trips and short tours for hikers, cyclists and motorcyclists
- VinschgauCard: This allows you free transportation via the Vinschgerbahn mountain railway and other vehicles all over South Tyrol. With your VinschgauCard you get a discount for cable cars, museums and free time facilities
- The organized activities in our holiday region: guided hiking tours, cultural sightseeing, a range of winter sports, Tyrol Nights, watching filmstrips and movies, tastings, local concerts and many more!
- Lovely, traditional restaurant with pizzeria downstairs
- Bar offering Italian coffee, parlour providing our homemade ice-cream and gelato, as well as home made apple strudel and tiramisù
- Winter garden and a unique sunroof under grapevines
- Small veranda for sunbathing with comfortable armchairs and lounge chairs
- Parking spaces directly in front of the house plus a large private parking place next to the house
- Garage for bikes and motorcycles
- Playground for kids
- Washer and dryer available on request for an additional fee
You should also know:
- Children between 0 - 2 years stay here for free!
- For children between 3 - 10 years we charge 20.- Euros per day.
- For children over 10 years we charge 30.- Euros per day.
- Cleaning at the end: 30.- Euros to be paid one-time.
- Pets are most welcome by us. For your pet we charge 8.- Euros per day (we do not provide pet food). Our family veterinarian office is available for our guests, and is located right next door
- Local tax: 2,10 Euros per person and day (children up to 14 years: free).
- The apartments are ready to be occupied from 1 p.m.
There is no charge for cancellations or changes to your reservation up to 1 month prior to the start of the reservation. Guests are charged 40% of the full reservation fee for changes or cancellations made 15 - 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation. Guests will be charged 60% of the full reservation fee for changes or cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation. In case of early check-out, delayed arrival or no-show, guests will be responsible for 100% of the original reservation fee
In Laatsch you can find a supermarket, a bakery-confectionery, a hairdresser and a bank.
In the nearby centre of Mals, you can also find further supermarkets, a shop of locally produced treats, a pharmacy, a jewellery shop, a butcher, a sports shop with bike, ski and snowboard rental, several clothing boutiques and home goods shops as well as cosmetics and hairdressers.
- Modern kitchenette with induction hob, coffee machine and kitchen utensils
- High quality Simmons mattresses
- Daybed/Sofa bed
- Oak wood floor and wooden furniture from regional carpenter
- Roberts revival radio or Marshall speaker
- Soundproof windows and doors
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Walk in rainshower
- Bio soap and shower gel from “stop the water while using me”
- GHD Hairdryer
- make-up mirror
- 43" flat-screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- High-quality design elements from Muuto, Fermob, Zone Denmark, Broste Copenhagen and Kvadrat fabrics
- Non-smoking apartment